Sunday, September 7, 2008

Vinyl News

Okay, so apparantly not everyone got the message about Thursday. The plan was to have a vinyl party on Thursday evening, but since not everyone knew about it we're going to scrap it- at least in part. For those of you who have something in mind and would like to come over on Thursday to make an order- I'll be there. Also, in October I'd like to do a craft night where we can get together to make a halloween type craft- it would be between 5-7 dollars depending on the cost of supplies. If you're interested let me know.

If you are coming on Thursday- make sure you have measured the space where you want the item, or if you know if you want it on wood. Also, if you have a favorite font in mind, let me know, I either have it or can get it.

I'll post colors and prices today or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I am interested in something for my house....and do I need to give you anything for the school project? When you get a chance can you send my an e-mail invoice?